Firmware Notice EOS C500 Mark II Firmware Version 188.8.131.52.00
- Adds [XC Protocol].
- Adds Anamorphic resolution options of 4192ｘ3140（4:3）and 3768ｘ3140 (6:5）when Sensor Mode is Full Frame, when RAW format is selected.
- Adds [1.8x] to the Anamorphic De-squeeze setting.
- Add 2048×1080/1920×1080 option to the 12G-SDI output when recording resolution is 4K or 5.9K RAW.
- Adds MON.OUT and HDMI Simultaneous output option. （1920×1080p/i）
- Adds Look File function（3D LUT file .cube）
- Adds ITU-R.BT.709 standard compliant Gamma［BT.709 Standard / BT.709］the to the Custom Picture.
- Adds Power Saving Mode. (by restricting some functions)
- Adds [2x] option to the Magnification.
- Adds [Mask 100%] to the [Aspect Marker].
- Improvement in retaining recording settings when switching sensor modes.
- Clips can now be played by operating the joystick.
- Adds Ukrainian language to the Language.
- Please use a commercially available SD/SDHC/SDXC memory card that is 512MB or more for the firmware update.
- Firmware version 184.108.40.206.00 is for updating EOS C500 Mark II cameras running firmware version 220.127.116.11 - 18.104.22.168.00. If your camera's firmware is already version 22.214.171.124.00, it is not necessary to update the firmware. Once the camera is updated to the latest version, it cannot be restored to a previous version.
- Please refrain from loading menu settings generated using the most recent firmware version to a product running an old firmware version, as doing so may affect camera operations.
Download Firmware Version 126.96.36.199 for the EOS C500 Mark II.
To help obtain optimal performance of this camera, we recommend that you also download and install the most recent versions of Canon XF Utility 3.8 and Canon XF Plugin 3.8 for AVID Media Access.
If you have not already done so, please register the EOS C500 Mark II. By registering, we will be able to notify you via email about future announcements.
This information is for residents of the United States and its five territories only. If you do not reside in the USA or its five territories, please contact the Canon Customer Support Center in your region.
Customer Support Operations
Canon U.S.A., Inc.
Contact Information for Inquiries
Canon Customer Support Center
Phone: 1-855-CINE-EOS (toll free) / 1-855-246-3367
For additional support options: www.usa.canon.com/support