Firmware Version 188.8.131.52.00 incorporates the following fixes and enhancements:
- Chromatic aberration correction has been added for the following EFP lenses:
- CJ45e×9.7B IASE-V H
- CJ45e×13.6B IASE-V H
- Support for these EFP lenses has been added.
- CJ24e×7.5B IASE S
- CJ18e×7.6B IRSE S / IASE S
- CJ14e×4.3B IRSE S / IASE S
- For LUTs that can be applied to output footage, support for the ITU-R BT.2100 standard and ITU-R BT.2408 report have been added for the following terminals:.
- SDI OUT terminal
- HDMI OUT terminal
[HDR-PQ(OOTF On /Off)] will change to [HDR-PQ*1].
Changes have been made so that the [HDR: PQ] and [HDR: HLG] base luminance correspond to Diffuse White (100%) being 203nits*2.
- VIDEO terminal (optional Viewfinder)
[HDR1600%(OOTF On /Off)] will change to [HDR-1600%*1].
[HDR400%(OOTF On /Off)] will change to [HDR-400%*1].
*1 :OOTF On
*2 The brightness before the change to OOTF On 83nits/OOTF Off 111nits
The HLG output is the brightness in the case of displaying on a 1000nits monitor.
Please use the Canon lookup table that is released on and after November, 2018.
- Fixes a phenomenon in which signal outputting of more than 100% occurs when in the HLG output of LUT.
- LUT: HDR-HLG output
- Color Space: BT.2020
- Support for Double slot recording in Full Frame sensor mode has been added for the following settings.
- XF-AVC 59.94P/50P
- ProRes 59.94P/50P
*Double slot recording cannot be used together with relay recording, or with slow & fast motion recording. Refer to the Instruction manual for more details.
For further information, please refer to the latest version of the camera’s Instruction Manual that is released with the firmware update.