Firmware Version 22.214.171.124.00 incorporates the following enhancements:
- Three camera modes have been added:
- Tv: Shutter speed is selectable. Iris, Gain and ND Filter※ are set automatically.
- Av: Iris is selectable. Shutter speed, Gain and ND Filter※ are set automatically.
- AGC: Shutter speed and Iris are selectable. Gain and ND Filter※ are set automatically.
※ND Filter can also be set manually.
- The following features are enabled for the CN-E18-80mm and T4.4 L IS KAS S:
- Saving and displaying metadata, such as the model name and the focal distance of the lens when attached.
- Support for Peripheral Illumination Correction.
- Manual Iris control via the camera’s joystick.
- Control of focus, zoom and iris using the separately-sold Remote Controller RC-V100.
- One shot autofocus.
- Automatic aperture and push auto iris functions.
- Operation of REC start/stop by the separately-sold ZSG-C10.
- Adds Peripheral Illumination Correction for the following lenses:
- EF100-400mm f4.5-5.6L IS II USM
- EF35mm f/1.4L II USM
- EF24-105mm f4L IS II USM
- Adds chroma-key correction function.
- Adds three white balance modes when the camera is set to Auto: custom White Balance Set, Preset and Color temperature.
- Adds 25PsF on output format.
- Adds [59.94P(i)]* and [50.00P(i)]* output setting for Monitor terminal.
- When the frame rate is set to 59.94P (NTSC) or 50.00P (PAL), the 3G/HD-SDI 1 / MONITOR terminal can be set to output an interlaced signal.
* When using this setting 3G/HD-SDI 2 will output a progressive signal.
Firmware Version 126.96.36.199.00 is for ME20F-SH cameras with Firmware Version 188.8.131.52.00 – 184.108.40.206.00. If your camera’s firmware is already Version 220.127.116.11.00, it is not necessary to update the firmware. Once the camera is updated to the latest version, it cannot be restored to a previous version.
For further information, please refer to the latest version of the unit’s Instruction Manual that is released with the firmware update.