iOS® and Android™ Compatible Features
Whether you’re connected to Cloud-based services, such as Google Docs™ and Gmail™, or printing from social media platforms, such as Facebook™ and Instagram™, our inkjet printers are designed with mobile printing in mind. Enjoy a range of smartphone- and tablet-friendly features — including wireless printing* and scanning — when connected to your iPad®, iPhone®, iPod Touch® or Android™ mobile device.
Select an icon below to learn more
CANON PRINT APP2
iOS® | Android™
iOS® | Android™
PRINT FROM GOOGLE APPS3
iOS® | Android™
Specifications are subject to change without notice. All viewscreen and printer output images simulated.
- AirPrint functionality requires a compatible iPad, iPhone, or iPod Touch device running iOS 7.0 or later, and an AirPrint-enabled printer connected to the same network as your iOS device. A printer connected to the USB port of your Mac, PC, AirPort Base station, or Time Capsule is not supported.
- Requires an Internet connection and the Canon PRINT Inkjet/SELPHY app, available for free on the App Store and at Google Play. Compatible with iPad, iPhone 3GS or later, and iPod touch 3rd generation or later devices running iOS 7.0 or later, and Android mobile devices running Android 2.3.3 or later. Your device must be connected to the same working network with wireless 802.11 b/g/n/ac/ad capability as your printer. Requires a compatible social media account and is subject to that social media account’s Terms of Service. Certain exceptions may apply.
- Requires an Internet connection and Google account. Subject to Google Terms of Service. Certain exceptions may apply.
- Requires mobile device to be connected to the Canon IVY Mini Photo Printer via Bluetooth® and the Canon Mini Print App, available for free on the App Store and at Google Play. Compatible with mobile devices running iOS 9.0 or later, and Android devices running Android 4.4 or later.
- Requires Android mobile device with Android 4.4 operating system or later with the Mopria Print Service pre-loaded with that device and the compatible PIXMA printer on the same wireless network. The Mopria experience is also available on Android 4.4 mobile devices with a download of the Mopria Print Service from Google Play.
- The Easy-PhotoPrint Editor software requires an Internet connection and is compatible with the following operating systems; Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit/32-bit), Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64-bit/32-bit), Microsoft Windows 7 SP1 (64-bit/32-bit), macOS High Sierra v10.13, macOS Sierra v10.12, Mac OS X El Capitan v10.11 and Mac OS X El Capitan v10.10.5. Minimum Windows and macOS/Mac OS X requirements are: 2GB of RAM and a monitor with 1024x768 resolution. The Easy-PhotoPrint Editor mobile application requires an Internet connection and the Easy-PhotoPrint Editor app v1.1.0, available for free on the App Store and at Google Play. Compatible with iPad Air2 (2nd Generation), iPad Mini 4 and iPhone 6s or later devices running iOS 10 or later, and Android mobile devices running Android 5.x or later. Certain exceptions may apply. The following file formats are supported: JPEG, PNG, HEIF (devices running iOS 11 and mac OS v10.13 or later), DLP save data, Poster Artist export data, EasyPhoto+ export data, Easy-PhotoPrint Editor export data.
- Requires an active IFTTT account, the printer to be actively connected with permission to the Canon Inkjet Cloud Printing Center, and an IFTTT ‘applet’ installed/enabled and required active account/service linked to the printer.
- Requires a smart device with the Canon PRINT Inkjet/SELPHY app installed and connected to the desired active wireless network to complete cableless setup.