Canon Support for EOS Rebel T4i | Canon U.S.A., Inc.
EOS Rebel T4i
Get started with these quick links.
Protect your product with CarePAK PLUS. Learn More
Purchase this product's accessories and more. Shop Now
Looking for help with your order? Order help
- Windows 11
- Windows 10 (x64)
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1 (x64)
- Windows 8.1
- Windows 8 (x64)
- Windows 8
- Windows 7 (x64)
- Windows 7
- Windows Vista (x64)
- Windows Vista
- Windows Me
- Windows XP (x64)
- Windows XP
- Windows 98
- Windows 95
- Windows Server 2022
- Windows Server 2019 (x64)
- Windows Server 2016 (x64)
- Windows Server 2012 R2 (x64)
- Windows Server 2012 (x64)
- Windows Server 2008 R2 (x64)
- Windows Server 2008 (x64)
- Windows Server 2008
- Windows Server 2003 R2 (x64)
- Windows Server 2003 (x64)
- Windows Server 2003 R2
- Windows Server 2003
- macOS Ventura v13
- macOS Monterey v12
- macOS Big Sur v11.0
- macOS Catalina v10.15
- macOS Mojave v10.14
- macOS High Sierra v10.13
- macOS Sierra v10.12
- OS X El Capitan v10.11
- OS X Yosemite v10.10
- OS X Mavericks v10.9
- OS X Mountain Lion v10.8
- OS X Lion v10.7
- Mac OS X Snow Leopard v10.6
- Mac OS X v10.1
- Mac OS 9
- Linux ARM
- Linux MIPS
- Linux 64bit
- Linux 32bit
Software Development Kit
The Canon EOS Digital Camera Software Development Kit (EDSDK) enables developers to integrate select Canon cameras directly into their software application solutions, giving them access to remote camera control and communication functionality of the camera. There are two versions of the EDSDK compatible with Windows or Macintosh.
The Software Developer Kit is provided free of charge and can be found at https://developercommunity.usa.canon.com. To learn more please visit the Canon Developer Community site and register to download Canon’s SDKs.
SETUP & TROUBLESHOOTING
Find answers in our extensive knowledge base with dozens of articles and curated Q&As to help you troubleshoot your issue yourself.
Our Knowledge Base with curated Q&As will point you in the right direction to troubleshoot your error code yourself. Be sure to search the error code you are struggling with along with your product model number in our Knowledge Base.
Effective pixels: Approx. 18.0 megapixels
4.3 µm square
Total pixels: Approx. 18.50 megapixels
3:2 (Horizontal : Vertical)
|Color Filter System||
RGB primary color filters
|Low Pass Filter||
Fixed position in front of the CMOS sensor
|Dust Deletion Feature||
(1) Self Cleaning Sensor Unit Removes dust adhering to the low-pass filter. Self-cleaning executed automatically (taking approx. 2 sec.) when power is turned on or off. Manual execution also possible (taking approx. 5 sec.).(2) Dust Delete Data acquisition and appending The coordinates of the dust adhering to the low-pass filter are detected by a test shot and appended to subsequent images. The dust coordinate data appended to the image is used by the provided software to automatically erase the dust spots.(3) Manual cleaning
Complies with Design rule for Camera File system 2.0 and Exif 2.30
(1)Large: Approx. 17.90 Megapixels (5,184 x 3,456)
(2)Medium: Approx. 8.00 Megapixels (3,456 x 2,304)
(3)Small 1: Approx. 4.50 Megapixels (2,592 x 1,728)
(4)Small 2: Approx. 2.50 Megapixels (1920 x 1280)
(5)Small 3: Approx. 350,000 Pixels (720 x 480)
(6)RAW: Approx. 17.90 Megapixels (5,184 x 3,456)
The following three types of file numbering method can be set:
(1) Continuous numbering
* The numbering of captured images will continue even after you replace the camera's card.
(2) Auto reset
* When you replace the camera's card, the numbering will be reset to start from 0001. If the new card already contains images, the numbering will continue from the last recorded image in the card.
(3) Manual reset
* Resets the file number to 0001, and creates a new folder automatically.
|RAW + JPEG Simultaneous Recording||
Large RAW and JPEG images are recorded simultaneously
sRGB, Adobe RGB
Auto, Standard, Portrait, Landscape, Neutral, Faithful, Monochrome, User Defined 1-3
Auto, Daylight, Shade, Cloudy (Twilight and Sunset), Tungsten Light, White Fluorescent Light, Flash, Custom (Custom White Balance: Approx. 2,000° - 10,000° K)
|Auto White Balance||
Auto white balance with the image sensor
|Color Temperature Compensation||
White balance correction:Blue/amber bias: ±9 levels Magenta/green bias: ±9 levels* Correction based on the current WB mode's color temperature.
|Color Temperature Information Transmission||
Eye-level SLR (with fixed pentamirror)
Vertical/Horizontal approx. 95%
Approx. 0.85x / 23.8°
Approx. 19 mm (At -1m-1 from the eyepiece lens center)
|Dioptric Adjustment Correction||
-3.0 to +1.0 m-1 (dpt)
Quick-return half mirror (transmission: reflection ratio of 40:60)
1) AF information (AF points and focus confirmation light)
2) Exposure information (Shutter speed, aperture, ISO speed (always displayed), AE lock, exposure level, spot metering circle, exposure warning)
3) Flash information (Flash ready, flash exposure compensation, high-speed sync, FE lock, red-eye reduction light)
4) Image information (Highlight tone priority (D+), monochrome shooting, maximum burst (1-digit display), white balance correction, SD card information)
|Depth Of Field Preview||
Enabled with depth-of-field preview button
TTL-CT-SIR AF-dedicated CMOS sensor
9 points (All AF points are cross-type at f/5.6., Center AF point is diagonal cross-type at f/2.8.)
|AF Working Range||
EV -0.5 - 18 (at 23°C/73°F and ISO 100, based on Canon's testing standards)
(1) Autofocus One-Shot AF Predictive AI Servo AFAI Focus AF (*Switches between One-Shot AF and AI Servo AF)(2) Manual focus (MF)
|AF Point Selection||
(1) Manual selection
(2) Auto selection
* Automatically set in Basic Zone modes.
|Selected AF Point Display||
Indicated by superimposed display in the viewfinder and on the LCD monitor
|AF Assist Beam||
(1) Intermittent firing of built-in flash
(2) Effective range: Approx. 13.1 ft./4 m. at center, approx. 11.5 ft /3.5 m. at periphery
* With an EOS-dedicated Speedlite attached, the Speedlite's AF-assist beam is emitted instead.
* Compatible with assist-beam (intermittent firing) of 270EX II, 320EX, and 270EX flashes.
Real-time evaluative metering with image sensor
Evaluative metering, partial metering (center: approx. 9% of viewfinder), spot metering (center: approx. 4% of viewfinder), center-weighted average metering
* AE lock possible. The active metering time can be changed.
EV 1.0 - EV 20.0 (at 73°F/23°C with EF50mm f/1.4 USM lens, ISO 100)
|Exposure Control Systems||
(1) Program AE (shiftable)
(2) Shutter-priority AE
(3) Aperture-priority AE
(4) Manual exposure (including bulb)Basic zone
(1) Scene Intelligent Auto (Program AE / non-shiftable)
(2) Flash Off
(3) Creative Auto
(8) Night Portrait
(9) Handheld Night Scene mode
(10) HDR Backlight Control mode
|ISO Speed Range||
1.Manual setting range of ISO 100-12800, expansion to ISO 25600
2.Auto, ISO 100-6400 (in whole-stop increments)
- In Creative Zone modes, the maximum ISO speed (ISO 400, 800, 1600, 3200, or 6400) for ISO Auto can be set.
- With C.Fn-6-1 (Highlight tone priority), ISO 200 or higher will be set.
*1: When the built-in flash is retracted, the ISO speed will be set automatically within ISO 100–6400.*2: Fixed at ISO 400 for Bulb exposures.*3: Depends on the maximum ISO speed that has been set.*4: If fill-flash will result in overexposure, the lowest ISO 100 is set.*5: If you use bounce flash with an external Speedlite in the Creative Auto, Portrait, Landscape, Close-up, Sports, and P modes, the ISO speed is set automatically within ISO 400–1600 (or up to the maximum limit) to match the brightness.
Manual: ±5 stops in 1/3- or 1/2-stop increments (AEB ±2 stops)
AEB : ±2 stops in 1/3- or 1/2-stop increments
* If the exposure compensation exceeds ±2 stops, the left or right icon appears in the viewfinder.
* Manual exposure compensation and AEB can be set in combination.
* AEB is set in the following sequence: Standard exposure, decreased exposure, and increased exposure.
* If AEB is used with the self-timer, the three bracketed shots will be taken in succession after the 10-sec. or 2-sec. delay.
(1) Auto AE lock
* In the One-Shot AF mode with evaluative metering, AE lock takes effect when focus is achieved.
(2) Manual AE lock
* In the P, Tv, Av, and M modes, enabled with the AE lock button. (Press again to update.)
* Enabled in all metering modes.
Vertical-travel, mechanical, focal-plane shutter with all speeds electronically-controlled
1/4000 to 1/60 sec., X-sync at 1/200 sec. (Scene Intelligent Auto)
1/4000 to 30 sec., bulb, X-sync at 1/200 sec. (Total shutter speed range. Available range varies by shooting mode.)
* Settable in 1/3- or 1/2-stop increments.
Soft-touch electromagnetic release
10-sec. or 2-sec. delay
|Shutter Lag Time||
(1) During SW-1 ON, time lag between SW-2 ON and start of exposure: Approx. 0.075 sec.
(2) Time lag between simultaneous SW-1/SW-2 ON and start of exposure: Approx. 0.150 sec.
* Time lag with the aperture stopped down by 3 stops or less. Excludes AF operation time.
Compatible with Remote Controller RC-6, RC-1, and RC-5
Remote control mode (via menu) for video shooting provided
* You can start or stop video shooting immediately with the wireless remote control's 2-sec. delay mode (operates as immediate start/stop).
* Still photo shooting is possible with the wireless remote control's immediate shutter-release mode.
Auto pop-up, retractable, built-in flash in the pentamirror
|Flash Metering System||
E-TTL II autoflash (evaluative flash metering and average flash metering), FE lock
Approx. 13/43 (at ISO 100 in meters/feet)
Approx. 3 sec.
|Flash Ready Indicator||
Flash-ready icon lights in viewfinder
Up to 17mm focal length (equivalent to approx. 28mm in 135 format)
|Flash Exposure Compensation||
Up to ±2 stops in 1/3- or 1/2-stop increments
Flash exposure compensation for built-in flash and Speedlite can be set with the camera.
E-TTL II autoflash (evaluative flash metering and average flash metering), FE Lock
|Flash Exposure Compensation||
±2 stops in 1/3-stop or 1/2-stop increments
Single, Continuous, 10-sec. self-timer/Remote control, 2-sec. self-timer, Continuous shooting after 10-sec. self-timer (2 to 10 shots)
|Continuous Shooting Speed||
Max. approx. 5.0 fps (with One-Shot AF or AI SERVO AF)
* Same as with Battery Grip BG-E8 loaded with size-AA/LR6 alkaline batteries.
Based on 8GB memory Card:
JPEG Large/Fine: Approx. 22 Shots
RAW: Approx. 6 Shots
RAW+JPEG Large/Fine: 3 Shots
Based on UHS-I memory card:
JPEG Large/Fine: Approx. 30 Shots
RAW: Approx. 6 Shots
RAW + JPEG Large/Fine: 3 Shots
Still photo shooting and video shooting
- Face Detection + Tracking AF
- FlexiZone - Multi (31 zones, AF at the touched Zone)
- FlexiZone - Single
- Quick Mode AF
(2) Manual focusing
*Magnify the image by 5x or 10x and focus manually.
Evaluative metering, partial metering, spot metering, center-weighted average metering
EV 0 to EV 20 (At 23°C/73°F, 50mm f/1.4 lens, ISO 100)
Provided (Two-type grid displays)
MOV (Image data: H.264; audio: Linear PCM (Stereo))
Recording Size:Recording Size:[Full HD]
1920 x 1080: 330 MB/min.
1280 x 720: 330 MB/min.
640 x 480: 82.5 MB/min.
1920 x 1080 (Full HD): 30p (29.97) / 24p (23.976) / 25p
1280 x 720 (HD): 60p (59.94) / 50p
640 x 480 (SD): 30p (29.97) / 25p
|Continuous Shooting Time||
[1920 x 1080]
30 fps: Approx. 22 min.
25 fps: Approx. 22 min.
24 fps: Approx. 22 min.[1280 x 720]
60 fps: 22 min.
50 fps: 22 min.[640 x 480]
30 fps: 1 hr. 32 min.
25 fps: 1 hr. 32 min.
1. Face Detection + Tracking AF
2. FlexiZone - Multi (31 zones, AF at the touched zone)
3. FlexiZone - Single
(2) Manual focus
1. Magnify the image by approx. 5x or approx. 10x and focus manually.
2. Magnified view is not possible during video shooting.
Auto ISO range: ISO 100-6400
Manual ISO range: ISO 100-6400, H12800
*If highlight tone priority is set, automatically set within ISO 200 or higher.
(1) Program AE for video shooting
* In Basic Zone modes, P, Av, and Tv modes
* Shutter speed 1/30 - 1/4000 sec. (Signal accumulation time), aperture, and ISO speed automatically set.
(2) Manual exposure
* For manual exposure.
* Shutter speed (signal accumulation time), aperture, and ISO speed (auto/manual) manually set. The shutter speed (signal accumulation time) is limited to 1/4000 sec. at the maximum and to 1/30 sec. at the minimum for 24/25/30 fps or 1/60 sec. or higher for 50/60 fps.
Provided (±3 stops in 1/3-stop increments)
* For video, exposure compensation will not be applied beyond ±3 stops even if the exposure compensation has been set beyond ±3 stops.
TFT color, liquid-crystal monitor with Touch Panel LCD (capacitive type)
3.0 in. (Screen aspect ratio of 3:2)
Approx. 1,040,000 dots
Viewing Angle: 170° (vertically and horizontally)
Auto: Brightness adjusted automatically by the light sensor, Manual: 7 levels provided
25 (English, German, French, Dutch, Danish, Portuguese, Finnish, Italian, Norwegian, Swedish, Spanish, Greek, Russian, Polish, Czech, Hungarian, Romanian, Ukraine, Turkish, Arabic, Thai, Simplified/Traditional Chinese, Korean, Japanese)
(1) Single image display Single image, basic information, detailed information, histogram display(2) Index display4-image index and 9-image index.(3) Jump display (Image jump w/ Main Dial)1/10/100 images, shooting date, by folder, movies, stills, rating
On the detailed information and histogram displays, highlight areas with no image data will blink.
When you press the Quick Control function button under the following conditions, you can set the functions below:
*The settable functions depend on the shooting mode(1)With viewfinder shooting:
Shutter speed, aperture, ISO speed, exposure compensation, AEB, flash exposure compensation, Picture Style, white balance, Auto Lighting Optimizer, built-in flash func. setting, AF mode, drive mode, metering mode, and image recording quality.(2)With Live View shooting:
AF mode, drive mode, white balance, Picture Style, Auto Lighting Optimizer, image-recording quality, and built-in flash func. setting.(3)With video shooting:
AF mode, white balance, Picture Style, Auto Lighting Optimizer, image recording quality (stills), video-recording size, and video snapshot.
Erase protection can be applied/canceled for a single image, all images in a folder, or all images in the card.
Erase single image, erase selected images, erase all images on folder, erase all images in a card, or erase only unprotected images.
JPEG images complying to Design rule for Camera File System RAW images printable. Video cannot be printed.
DPOF print ordering provided (Complies to DPOF Version 1.1)
* If both Standard and Index are set, only Standard will take effect for printing.
Eight Custom Functions with 24 settings settable with the camera
|My Menu Registration||
Up to six top-tier menu options and Custom Function settings can be registered
For personal computer communication and direct printing (USB 2.0 Hi-Speed)
|Video Out Terminal||
(1) Video OUT terminal: NTSC/PAL selectable
(2) mini-HDMI OUT terminal
|Extension System Terminal||
One Battery Pack LP-E8
* With the AC Adapter Kit ACK-E8, AC power is possible.
* With BG-E8, two battery packs (LP-E8) can be used. Or six size-AA/LR6 batteries can be used.
1)Camera body only
2)With Battery Grip BG-E8
Automatic battery level check when power is turned ON.
Battery level indicated in one of four levels on LCD monitor.
Power turns off after the set time of non-operation elapses
* [Auto power off] settable to 30 sec., 1 min., 2 min., 4 min., 8 min., 15 min. or disable
Built-in secondary battery. When fully-charged, the date/time can be maintained for about three months.
Approx. 0.1 sec. (Based on CIPA testing standards)
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||
Approx. 5.2 x 3.9 x 3.1 in./ 133.1 x 99.8 x 78.8 mm
Approx. 18.3 oz. / 520 g (body only)
Approx. 20.3 oz. / 575 g (CIPA Guidelines)
|Working Temperature Range||
|Working Humidity Range||
85% or less
All data are based on Canon's Standard Test Method. Subject to change without notice.
If a problem occurs with a non-Canon lens attached to the camera, consult the lens maker.
Canon, DIGIC and EOS Rebel are registered trademarks of Canon Inc. in the United States and may also be registered trademarks or trademarks in other countries. Microsoft, Windows and Windows Vista are trademarks or registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries. Mac is a trademark of Apple, Inc., registered in the United States and other countries. HDMI, the HDMI logo and High-Definition Multimedia Interface are registered trademarks or trademarks of HDMI Licensing, LLC in the United States and/or other countries. All other products and brand names are registered trademarks, trademarks or service marks of their respective owners in the United States and/or other countries.
|USB Tethered SDK||Are a developer and want to control select Canon cameras within your application? The Canon EDSDK allows you to set various camera settings, take a picture, and the retrieving of images remotely using a USB connection. The EDSDK is available at the Canon Developer Community website. Go to https://developercommunity.usa.canon.com for more information.|
EOS DIGITAL CAMERA LIMITED WARRANTY
For The U.S.A. And Canada Only
The limited warranty set forth below is given by Canon U.S.A., Inc. (Canon U.S.A.) in the United States or Canon Canada Inc., (Canon Canada) in Canada with respect to the Canon brand EOS Digital Camera (the “Product”) *, when purchased and used in the United States or Canada. The Product purchased with this limited warranty is the only EOS Digital Camera to which this limited warranty applies.
Canon U.S.A., Inc. and Canon Canada Inc. (collectively "Canon") warrant to the original end-user purchaser, when delivered in new condition in its original container, that the Product will be free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal use and service for a period of one (1) year from the date of original purchase. Product returned to a Canon repair facility and proven to be defective upon inspection will, at Canon’s sole discretion and without charge, be (a) repaired utilizing new, remanufactured, repaired and/or recycled parts; (b) exchanged for a new Product or; (c) exchanged for a refurbished Product, as determined by the Canon repair facility. Warranty exchange or replacement does not extend the original warranty period of the Product.
THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER ANY ACCESSORIES. This limited warranty shall only apply if the Product is used in conjunction with compatible computer equipment and compatible software, as to which items Canon U.S.A. or Canon Canada, shall have no responsibility. Non-Canon brand equipment and software that may be distributed with the Product are sold "as is" and without warranty of any kind by Canon U.S.A. or Canon Canada, including any implied warranty regarding merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, and all such warranties are disclaimed. The sole warranty, if any, with the respect to such non-Canon brand items is given by the manufacturer or producer thereof.
This limited warranty covers all defects encountered in normal use of the Product, and does not apply in the following cases:
- Loss of or damage to the Product due to abuse, mishandling, improper packaging by you, alteration, accident, electrical current fluctuations, failure to follow operating, maintenance or environmental instructions prescribed in Canon U.S.A.'s or Canon Canada's user's manual or services performed by someone other than Canon U.S.A. or Canon Canada, or a Canon authorized service provider for the Product. Without limiting the foregoing, water damage, sand/corrosion damage, battery leakage, dropping the Product, scratches, abrasions or damage to the body, lenses or LCD display or damage to the any of the accessories mentioned in the first paragraph above will be presumed to have resulted from misuse, abuse or failure to operate the Product as set forth in the operating instructions
- Use of parts or supplies (other than those sold by Canon U.S.A. or Canon Canada) that cause damage to the Product or cause abnormally frequent service calls or service problems
- If the Product has had its serial number or dating altered or removed.
NO IMPLIED WARRANTY, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, APPLIES TO THE PRODUCT AFTER THE APPLICABLE PERIOD OF THE EXPRESS LIMITED WARRANTY STATED ABOVE, AND NO OTHER EXPRESS WARRANTY OR GUARANTY, EXCEPT AS MENTIONED ABOVE, GIVEN BY ANY PERSON OR ENTITY WITH RESPECT TO THE PRODUCT SHALL BIND CANON U.S.A. OR CANON CANADA (SOME STATES AND PROVINCES DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY LASTS, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU)..NEITHER CANON U.S.A. NOR CANON CANADA SHALL BE LIABLE FOR LOSS OF REVENUES OR PROFITS, INCONVENIENCE, EXPENSE FOR SUBSTITUTE EQUIPMENT OR SERVICE, STORAGE CHARGES, LOSS OR CORRUPTION OF DATA, OR ANY OTHER SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES CAUSED BY THE USE OR MISUSE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE EOS DIGITAL CAMERA, REGARDLESS OF THE LEGAL THEORY ON WHICH THE CLAIM IS BASED, AND EVEN IF CANON U.S.A. OR CANON CANADA HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IN NO EVENT SHALL RECOVERY OF ANY KIND AGAINST CANON USA OR CANON CANADA BE GREATER IN AMOUNT THAN THE PURCHASE PRICE OF THE PRODUCT SOLD BY CANON USA OR CANON CANADA AND CAUSING THE ALLEGED DAMAGE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, YOU ASSUME ALL RISK AND LIABILITY FOR LOSS, DAMAGE OR INJURY TO YOU AND YOUR PROPERTY AND TO OTHERS AND THEIR PROPERTY ARISING OUT OF USE OR MISUSE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE PRODUCT NOT CAUSED DIRECTLY BY THE NEGLIGENCE OF CANON USA OR CANON CANADA (SOME STATES AND PROVINCES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU). THIS LIMITED WARRANTY SHALL NOT EXTEND TO ANYONE OTHER THAN THE ORIGINAL PURCHASER OF THE PRODUCT, OR THE PERSON FOR WHOM IT WAS PURCHASED AS A GIFT, AND STATES YOUR EXCLUSIVE REMEDY.
You may obtain technical support** for your Product as follows:
E-mail support via our Web site at www.canontechsupport.com
Telephone assistance from a Canon U.S.A. Customer Care representative free of charge during regular business hours at 1-800-OK-CANON (1-800-652-2666)
You may obtain technical support* for your Product as follows:
Telephone assistance from a Canon Canada Customer Care representative free of charge during regular business hours at 1-800-OK-CANON (1-800-652-2666)
When you call, have your Product serial number and your date of purchase available to expedite service. A Canon Customer Care representative will attempt to diagnose the nature of the problem and correct it over the telephone. If the problem cannot be corrected over the telephone, you will be asked to follow the applicable procedures for MAIL-IN SERVICE. Note that a dated proof of purchase is required at the time of service. This requirement will be satisfied by providing a copy of your dated bill of sale.
** Technical support program specifics subject to change without notice.
MAIL-IN SERVICE is a program under which your Product is repaired by a Canon U.S.A. or a Canon Canada authorized service center for the Product. Authorized service center information can be obtained by visiting www.canontechsupport.com (US customers only) or by contacting the Canon U.S.A., Customer Care Center or Canon Canada Customer Information Centre at 1-800-OK-CANON (1-800-652-2666). You will be given the name, address and phone number of an authorized service center.
It is your responsibility to properly package and send the defective Product, together with a copy of your dated proof of purchase, a complete explanation of the problem and a return address to the authorized service center at your expense. Do not include any other items with the defective Product. The Product covered by this limited warranty and proven to be defective upon inspection will be repaired and returned to you without charge by the authorized service center. Any Product received by the authorized service center that is not covered by the limited warranty will be returned unrepaired, or at the discretion of the authorized service provider, you may receive a written estimate of repair at such cost as the service center may establish from time to time.
This limited warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights, which vary from state to state (or province to province in Canada).
*The battery pack packaged with the Product carries a separate ninety (90) day limited warranty.
SUPPLIES & ACCESSORIES
Still need some help? In order to get more personalized and faster support, we recommend registering your product in your Canon Account
Still need some help? In order to get more personalized and faster support, we recommend visiting your Canon Account to explore your options